What is the Lumia Recovery Tool?
Lumia recovery tool is a software developed by Microsoft in 2006 but earlier it was known as Microsoft software updater, later on, the newer version of this tool was released and renamed as the “Lumia recovery” tool for Lumia legacy phones. This tool gives the new life to any Lumia bricked phone, a frozen screen, or unresponsive phones. It can also install new firmware on your Lumia device or in other words, it can update your phone’s software & OS. Basically, Lumia recovery tool is an alternative for a user to come to the care center to get phone software related issues fixed at home. Lumia recovery tool works fine on all windows operating system from 32 bit to 64 bit and has very simple and easy to go user interface. And the good thing about this tool is, its free of cost. You can easily download it from the internet without spending a penny.
why do you need to use the Lumia recovery tool or when you should use it?
First, you should be aware that, this tool only fixes software-based issues. It can’t handle any hardware issues.
- If your phone is not starting or not responding at all Lumia recovery tool can help you to get your phone back like before with no software issues by installing new firmware on it.
- If your is stuck at some kind of logo or just showing smiley then your phone is bricked. In other words, your phone is dead and its time to recover your phone’s software.
- If your phone is being too slow and takes more time to do tasks as compared to the day you bought it and it was just waiting for your fingertips to perform all the tasks. Then it’s the moment you should restore or reset your Lumia device using windows device recovery tool. But here is a note for you, by doing so it will remove all the stored data from the phone. Firstly, you should create a backup file of all of your important data.
- If you updated your Lumia device from windows 8 to windows 10 and it is too buggy and not that much responsive like previous windows operating system. If you can’t bear these bugs, then the Lumia recovery tool can make your day. By installing previous firmware files on your own phone using the Lumia recovery tool through PC can get you back to the previous OS.
- This tool can allow you to reset the phone’s software if rebooting and all other tricks didn’t work. But doing so will delete all of your phone’s data.
Features of Lumia Recovery Tool
- one of the great features of this recovery tool is it works on all most every Lumia devices running Windows OS.
- Many users avoid taking risks by downloading any 3rd party programs from the internet. But this tool is 100% verified and it’s officially launched by Microsoft so no privacy troubles.
- One great feature of the tool is it has very simple and easy to go user interface so you don’t gonna need any tutorial for using it. Anybody with little computer knowledge can use it.
- It’s also compatible with Symbian phones which were also launched by Microsoft in 1998.
- Automatically download all required drivers files and installs them.
- It supports 32 bit and 64 bit and runs on all windows operating system including windows vista and windows 7.
NOTE: If you facing any software-based issue with your windows phone then I recommend you reboot it. Many times rebooting your phone can solve the problem. If rebooting doesn’t solve the puzzle or you are unable to do so. Then you can proceed to the recovery method.
If you are willing to download the Lumia recovery tool or Windows recovery tool then head over to this link.